1/10 Rc X-Sa Hornet - Semi Assembled - NO RADIO Equipment
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code: TAM 46703
- Availability: Out of Stock
We have currently sold out of this product although we can email you with an ETA of when this product will be in stock again.
We will be in touch soon with news on the availability of this product.
The classic Tamiya Hornet joins the X-SA series, a childhood dream for many early R/C fans and still a highly popular model today.
About the X-SA series
Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with our TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
• 1/10 scale finished R/C model. Length: 400mm, width: 230mm, height: 150mm. Wheelbase: 251mm.
• Finished polycarbonate body and wing are pre-painted in black, and have the iconic Hornet livery stickers applied.
• The chassis comes ready-assembled.
• Independent swing axle front suspension utilizes friction dampers, while rolling rigid axle rear suspension is fitted with oil filled dampers.
• Sealed rear gearbox protects diff gear during off-road running.
•Requires separately sold: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery pack and compatible charger.