Placing an order
Our website only displays products that are In Stock so when you place an order you can be sure it will be fulfilled, no surpise emails saying what you want is out of stock! It's part of our commitment to you and we make every effort to ensure our stock quantities are as accurate as possible.
Making an order on the website is a four stage process:
- Add items to your cart:- Add items into your shopping cart by browsing the website to the products you want to purchase, then click the Add to Cart button beside the item(s) you want to purchase.
- View your shopping cart:- To view the contents of your shopping cart either click the Proceed to Checkout button upon adding the last item to your cart or click the shopping cart icon in the top right of the nav bar. View cart allows you to adjust quantities and remove items in your shopping cart. When you're happy with what is in your cart click the Checkout button.
- Your details:- select if you would like to checkout as a Returning Customer, Register Account or as a Guest.
- Returning Customer - when selecting this you will be prompted to login to proceed, the site will retrieve your address information for you to choose which addresses to use for this order.
- Register Account - you'll need to enter your address details and these will be stored for future purchases making checkout faster with future purchases.
- Guest - you'll need to enter your address details and no account will be created for future purchases so you will need to enter this each time you make a purchase with us.
- Payment:- either by credit card (2048 bit encryption for secure processing) or in some circumstances by direct credit from your bank account. Orders paid for by credit card are despatched as soon as we can, however if paying by direct credit your order will be dispatched on the business day your payment is received.
After placing an order you will be sent an email confirming your order and details of what you've ordered.
Please note: Our whole website is secured by 2048 bit encryption so all your transaction details are very secure.