X-Sa Lunch Box Expert Semi-Assembled (requires Radio Equipment, Battery & Charge
The classic Lunch Box makes its way to the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series offering an all-around fun 2WD drive on those iconic bulging tires!
About the X-SA series
Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with our TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
• 1/12 scale finished R/C model. Length: 385mm, width: 290mm, height: 225mm. Wheelbase: 207mm.
• The classic Lunch Box body is molded in styrene plastic in the original yellow, with the legendary markings already applied.
• Yellow wheels are paired with 115mm tires for some serious off-road capacity.
• The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis features a box type frame with front swing arm independent and rear rolling rigid suspension setups.
• A pre-assembled, sealed gearbox protects the diff gear from sand and other intruding debris.
• Features a rear wheelie bar for wild wheels-in-the-air driving.
• Requires separately sold: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery pack and compatible charger.