JR Dancing Divine Doll MA Chassis
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code: TAM 18651
- Availability: Out of Stock
We have currently sold out of this product although we can email you with an ETA of when this product will be in stock again.
We will be in touch soon with news on the availability of this product.
The Dancing Divine Doll creates a car from the popular Japanese Mini 4WD comic “Hyper Dash! Yonkuro.” Inspired by the original Dancing Doll, it features a number of breathtaking updates to the design. The model is based upon the midship-aero MA chassis.
The Ultra Efficient MA chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focused upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual rollers, a rear skid bars and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm.
• The MA Chassis is Olive Gray ABS, while A parts are molded in Purple low-friction POM.
• The new body, designed by Hiroyuki Takei, comes molded in Red.
• Comes with all-new metallic stickers with a red and brown theme, plus lilac accents.
• Large diameter White wheels are paired with Black slick tires.
• Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model features a 4:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.
|No. of Cores||1|